Sunday, January 1, 2012

Let's see where should I start? SBP was over the scale awesome!!!!!!!!!! Let's do it timeline style.

Reached Sentosa around 12.30pm since I didn't want to sleep. This proved to be a very stupid decision later part of my new year! So we got the drinks and all. Me and Siang were the first ones ready waiting for the rest. As soon as everybody's around we started to get drunk. Badly.

Then, the fun starts! Even in the queue going in, everybody was damn fucking high. BUT I got separated from the rest (Elton, Tim, Yang, Lun, Siang) . I was with my colleagues. Went ahead to the main event right at the end. And just nice when the fireworks are ongoing the rest got to join up! Swear that was the most awesome moment I've ever had in any countdown.

BUT!!! Halfway through the screams and hugs of happy new year with friends and strangers, we realised TIM WAS MISSING !!!! Tried like mad to call him but his phone was out of batt and its impossible to find someone in sucha crowd! So~~~ since we were all drunk and high , we kinda went ahead to foam party without him :p SORRY TIM! I WAS DRUNK DUDE! :D
Foam party was freaking awesome!!!!!!! BUT it was a bad choice to enter when we have all our phones in our pockets! Stupid I know! As a result my phone can't call, buttons some don't work, Elton phone won't even switch on. While we're happy partying, Elton lost his shirt that he only wore once :) Siang was ridiculous. He lost his slippers cause he fell down halfway when his running. That was a nice sight to see :) (siang it was really funny!)
Next up we went in to the main event. That was when, for the first time I got to see a rare sight, Lun partying! SO SEXY! LOL halfway through all this mayhem, we decide that its time we have to start worrying about Tim. Sorry dude:( you were not with us for the first hour and a half of this year! Turned out he was goddamn sleeping somewhere!!!!!!!!!!! Siang found him. After this onwards it was just partying partying and more partying :D

Had Mac for breakfast, and we took the 7seater cab back together while Siang, I not sure what happened to him actually. O.o

To end off this post! Happy New Year everybody!!!! :)
For those whom I've wronged sorry! If its so bad that an apology is not enough you can contact me about it and maybe we can negotiate? Hahahahahahahaha! For friends in the past, friends now and friends I'm gonna have, WE HAVE LOTS OF PARTYING TO DO!


There was this awesome Dj who mixed this song. It was awesome!
Hope they make an album of all the mix! D:

P.s: One FUCKING life! FUCKING live it!

No comments:

Post a Comment