Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hi there people! :)

Its the last day of 2011! So do whatever you have gotta do because tomorrow onwards you would be one year too late to do it!!! Boys? go ask that girl out! Girls? tell him you like him! No time to waste!

As you can see I'm in a quite hyper mood, thanks to all the sugar consumed by me past few hours. Am gonna celebrate New Year with USUALS. Hopefully things will go smooth and nothing bad happens. Since its us and we're prone to get into trouble. Kinda hungry now! But shall bear with it first. Am deciding if I should go sleep or head down to Sentosa. NO. I should not sleep! K head down to Sentosa it is! Shall wait for Yang and Elton to wake and head down with them. That way enter for free~ I think I'll post more when I'm back home tomorrow! Wish me luck that I don't get too drunk or faint halfway due to fatigue. Last day of 2011. Gotta live it to the fullest!


I saw this on YouTube just now. They're hilarious ^^

P.s: Red Bull pls give me wings!!!! Weeeee~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment