Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A year has gone by yet again . Soon its 2012 .
Things are so different now . People I know became people I knew .
Once schooling , now am supporting myself . NS soon next year .

Highlights for the year? Too many to list out. So many things changed time and time again. So many new friends gained and so many friends lost. I'm pretty bored right now reason why I'm here anyway. Currently have been thinking where I should work next. Realised that F&B is not bad if you don't mind getting alcohol poisoning everyday after work that is. Gonna try out something new and different hopefully get to meet new people.

I must admit that I'm impressed the USUALS are still around. Just that we ain't those troublesome little kids wrecking havoc everywhere. Not everybody is around though sadly so. But what can I say. People choose their own paths in life. I choose to be with my best of friends who understands me the best. Who knows why I react to things so differently. Who knows how fussy I am but still try their very best to tolerate this guy here. We've been through thick and thin: different love stories, suicide, arm accident, lemon milo, fights, quarrels and everything else but yet nothing breaks us apart. Some friends are just meant for life you know? We can't meet up that often much as everyone is very busy but when we do gather together It feels as if it was just yesterday we last saw each other. No matter rain or shine, earthquakes or tsunami probably even end of the world. Our friendship will stay. Hopefully the rest feels the same way as I do.

Recently my old enemy insomnia paid me a visit yet again. And I must admit I'm turning into a alcoholic :O NOOOOOOOOOOOO. Gotta do something about it! >:(
I must say I miss blogging shit loads!!!

OUHYA!!!!!! Im eighteen now :3 FINALLY!! Hahahahahahaha!
That is about all for now. Am gonna continue posting as and when I'm free since I got nothing better to do anyway!

P.s: Its been very long since I'm here . I doubt anybody ever comes here anymore .

No comments:

Post a Comment