Thursday, December 29, 2011


Heyheyhey :)

I just got home few minutes ago. Yep! Blogging is the first thing I thought about. Anyway, re-heating some food cause I'm mad hungry (as usual). I got to sleep yesterday round noon! So happy. Slept for nearly 9hours. Now I still feel quite awake. Am going to play either Assassins Creed or Dota later after I'm done gobbling down some food. Hopefully Mum wakes up early today! Ask her cook, cause I very lazy to cook now. Mum~~~ faster wake and carry out your duties! Heeheehee ^^

Recently, I quit from my workplace. Am roaming around in search. Shall have a break from working till at least next year. Had enough of working for the past 9-10 months? Time to have a break! Talking about breaks!!! I can't wait for 31st! Am going to Siloso Beach Party! Hopefully things will be awesome and nothing bad happens. Cause you know us the usuals, just happen to attract problems, lots of it.

Alright food is ready! See ya! :D




This was taken during Halloween Uss! This dude right here can shuffle very well ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment