Monday, May 11, 2009

the tenth thin yesterday was i cant sleep again ...

however tdy was much better probably cause
yesterday suck lik hell !
went to meet Siang yee and Zul then headed to
Vivo at lik 10.30 in the morning (:
aft we reach caught the 11.30 show of X-men
aft the movie we walk around for a bit then went
back to Jurong . Zul went i dunno where when we
reach Boon Lay while me and Siang went to meet
Nway at her house there . aft tat the three of us
went to lib . timothy came sometime aft tat .
I went home for awhile to get my laptop then
went back to find out Hanyong joined us .
aft tat i went home for awhile again to put back
my laptop then went to POPULAR to meet them .
aft tat tim , siang , nway and me went to LJS
for dinner then Tim went off while me and the
other two went to take bus 181 . Took the bus a
whole round . Nway alighted first while me and
siang alighted at Gp there . Then the both of us
went to buy a few thins and home it was next .

Reach home at around 8+ jus now ...

Shayna: glad u know ! (: i seem to possess the
worst of luck
Hanyong: tats not the tenth and tats not bad in
the first place

P.S: wats tis on my mind ....?

No comments:

Post a Comment