Sunday, May 10, 2009

super suckish day tdy ...
was woke up by my mum an hour earlier than i planned
cause i need go send my sis to the mosque ... tats first
secondly i decided not to go to my aunt house cause i
wanted to play bball ... meaning i missed the fun
third . i took a 20 mins walked to westwood bball court
to find out it was all for nth ...
fourth . 5 mins walked to Gek Poh bball court for nth too!
fifth . i end up taking another 20 mins walk back home
in other words i wasted 45 mins for nth but to tire myself
out .
sixth . im super bored at home when i would have actually
be able to have fun if only my sis actually bother telling
me she was goin to my aunt house too
seventh . my stupid internet connection got problem
resulting in me not bein able to watch any movies .
eigth . i am super hungry and realised theres nth at home
tat can be eaten .
ninth . my stupid Pay tv spoil so i cannot watch tv cause
the exciting channels all gone to god knows where .
tenth . is yet to come .............

P.S: i plainly suck manxz!

No comments:

Post a Comment