Monday, January 23, 2012

Hey hey! Been missing for quite sometime eh?

Well that's because I don't really have much to blog about recently. Have been staying home most of the time and help out with everything I can such as cleaning up this old house, helping out my younger siblings with their studies, learn cooking from mum and help out dad with his work. All in all I am genuinely surprised that I'm actually spending more time with my family. BUT for the past weekend I'm home alone D: family went off for a holiday. And all weekend I'm home all the time! Nothing much to do since everybody is busy celebrating Chinese New Year! Sucks to be the only Malay. Anyway family coming back home tomorrow! Finally! Am tired of cooking every single morning.

Been looking back at how I have been since I was thirteen. I realise so much can happen in just five years. Things that mattered back then are meaningless now. Things that matter now were easily ignored back then. Everything has been one hell of a rollercoaster ride. I want all this to slow down. I am not able to keep up with the fast pace life much longer. Why must everything be rushed? Why must we always have the best? Can't we just make do with what we have? Sometimes, while chasing, we lose what we already have.

Well I shall return to the comfy couch eat some chips and continue watching tv :)

No comments:

Post a Comment