Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's been long since i last blogged.
Well I am here now because of the fact that my life is just so sad.
Recently I got to know you. You whom I doubt will ever read this. I'm sorry that I fell for you. You need not apologise because if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't even have anything to be guilty about. I too, wish that something had happened sooner. I wish I got to know you sooner. but I guess wishing now is just stupid as time waits for nobody.
Instead of brooding, I wanna thank you. For everything. Its sad that things have to go this way but there is sadly nothing that can be done.

K there I said my piece. There is so much more that I wanna say. But I just can't put them into words. I wish it was easy to cry. That way I'll just cry and feel better after that. I'm speechless now. I cant find anything to say.

All that I can say is that life is never fair, at least for me. I guess I just have to get use to it. I'm starting to love my quote,

If there is God,
He is one hell of a guy.

P.S:I'llmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment