Thursday, August 13, 2009

prelims in two weeks . im dead meat . minced or watever it is . im way too behind every
single subject . sighs . and im waywaywayway too lazy . watever la !

studies is getting more boring each passing second when im in class .
Baljit said i got her trust ??? she didnt have to say tat seriously . sounds so wrong to me .
geog is killing me . im lik recopying notes over and over again . thnx to samuel who talks
lik a bullet train causing my alr tired hand to write even uglier and get even more tired .
chem and physics is totally no hope for me . two years of catching in 2 weeks . crazy .
so forget it .
math is as usual uses too much of my alr tired mind . so no point .
english is boring to no extend . everyday oso orals orals orals .
literature has always been pointless .
mother tongue o lvl result is next wed . im not caring bout it anymore . do well or bad in
one sub wont change the fact tat im gonna fail the others . so no significance .

im dreading for PE . lazy run . sighs . can i skip friday and go to saturday straight instead .
shall go and rot with my psp now .

p.s : wat a boring life .

No comments:

Post a Comment