Sunday, April 19, 2009

was suffering in my religious class tdy ...!
but at last it ended and finally freedom ...
went home to change then went Lib at three to meet fauzi and adzdzin
waited there then tim came ... aft tat me and tim went to fin Jian yang
cause i want take somethin ... met brandon too cause he was with Jy ...
aft tat met up with Sy then met Shayna then me,tim,sy and shayna
went to lib ... met Hanyong then went to lib tgt. did some hw but not it
is not done yet ... had a lot of laughter cause tim was there plus the fact
tat hanyong was there too ... somethin happen in the toilet tat resulted
me in laughing till my stomach aches. aft tat me,Sy and shayna went Jp
to get food tgt . we take away then met up with hanyong at his house
there to eat . Hanyong brought down tis cool thin then me,Sy and Shayna
tried to learn how to ride tis foreign thin . had tons of fun then i walked
Sy and shayna home before goin home and here i am back.

Shayna:i want GOLD!

P.S: FF!

No comments:

Post a Comment